Thursday 24 July 2014

San Diego Comic Con Reveals: Thursday!

Well, things are just getting going over in San Diego, and the Monster High Twitter is already teasing today's reveal!

"A new reveal is coming your way that's going to conjure up some major buzz at #MonsterHigh! #SDCC2014 "



Click through to see the full reveal, and more as the day goes on!


Thanks again to Garrett Sander, we have our first look at Casta Fierce!


I love the purple and orange combo on her outfit, and love the shoulder cages on her outfit! I bet she's going to be this years Friday the 13th exclusive, like Catty Noir was last year. She definitely comes by the name "Fierce" honestly, check out those brows!

Credit to MHInsider for the following photos of Casta and her package:




Hmm...the more I look at her, the more I think she's pretty amazing! What are your thoughts?

Also, thanks to mgmve on Tumblr, check out this amazing Casta Fierce cosplayer working the Mattel booth!


It's looking like this might be the only reveal we get today...I wonder if Ever After High is planning on revealing more dolls throughout the weekend or not? There aren't any spaces for them in their cabinet, so maybe Lizzie was it! I was really hoping to see at least one new character like Duchess Swan or Kitty Cheshire, but if not, we'll see them eventually, I'm sure!

For now, what do you think of Casta? If anything else of interest happens today, I'll be sure to update!

No comments:

Post a Comment