Tuesday 26 August 2014

FanExpo 2014!

Well, it's that time of year again, the time of year that I look forward to the way kids look forward to Christmas...

It's FanExpo time! This weekend, starting on Thursday, I'll be heading to Toronto to attend all four days of FanExpo Canada, Canada's largest pop culture convention.

This year, to make things a little more interesting and to pass the time when waiting in some of the seemingly endless lines, my friend Jill over at Talking Tiny Toys and I decided to make up a little scavenger hunt. If you're going to be at FanExpo this year, we'd love to see you play along! Tag your photos #fanexpohunt on Tumblr, Instagram or Twitter, and we'll use our favourites (credited of course!) in recap posts both here and on Tumblr. Be creative, and have fun! Also, follow my social media (Twitter, Tumblr and Instagram) even if you're not going to be at FanExpo to see some of my own entries!


Also, if you're going to be at FanExpo and you'd like to say hi, drop me a line or keep and eye out for Tina Belcher on Friday, and Miss Piggy on Saturday! Or if you're running a booth that sells something cool I might be into, I'd love to hear from you and feature your stuff! 


I'll be doing a few posts after the convention recapping what I saw, and Jill and I are even planning on vlogging as we go around, so there should be fun stuff coming up on the blog in the next little while. I hope you're all as excited as I am!



2 comments: