Sunday 19 October 2014

Frankie Stein's Recharge Chamber

So, I can't even tell you how I excited I am to show this to you guys! I don't have a photo post for it, because honestly, I don't think it's possible to capture how cool it is if you don't see it in motion! 

Even though it's practically brand new, Frankie's Recharge Chamber has already gone on sale, and I was able to grab it for nearly 30% off! Well, technically my husband got it for me, but you know, details, right? I think he was nearly as excited to see this thing in action as I was, to be honest, and neither of us were disappointed!


All in all, I think this is one of the coolest toys Monster High has ever put out, and the Frankie that comes with it is especially gorgeous! Let me know if you want to see some more detailed photos of her and I can definitely do that, but in the mean time, check out my video to see her Recharge Chamber in action!

2 comments:

  1. OK, that IS pretty cool. I like how they took such a basic concept as staticky doll hair and used it for an accessory that's completely in character.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right? I was thinking the same thing. I find it so annoying when I'm trying to redress a doll or pose them for photos or something and their hair gets all staticky, but do it on purpose with an awesome accessory? I am ALL over it! I also always like to see science-y stuff in toys that are geared towards girls, and this totally has the potential to be educational, which is awesome!

      Delete